Nicki Minaj Explains Her New Look & Talks With Good Morning America


Nicki Minaj is giving us natural LIFE! YAAAAS! The rapper has fully debuted her new look and she's proving that less is more. No more costumes, no more wigs and heavy make-up. It's just plain ole Nicki...and it's a hit.

She revealed her look while attending the premiere of her first film that she's featured in called "The Other Woman". She plays a character called Lydia and the film stars Cameron Diaz and Kate Upton. Nicki Rocked the red carpet in a cream Alexander McQueen ribbed leaf knit gown valued at $2,835. See more pictures below.

On her new look:
It’s not a makeover, it’s coming full circle. I went so far to the other side that there’s only one place to go from there. You can either continue doing costumes or you can just say, ‘Hey guess what? This will shock them even more. 
Doing nothing will shock them even more. Even when I did my Elle Magazine cover and got a new hairstylist, and was wearing more natural looking hair and toned down makeup, I was getting myself to this place where I was wearing my real hair out. 
I knew I was gonna do it, I wasn’t going to announce it to the world, but I knew it would happen [...] and I think we’ve successfully done it.








She also hit up Good Morning America to speak more about the movie and her character.

ONIKA YOU BETTER WORK!! She's getting those coins! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...