NEW VIDEO | Shakira - "Can't Remember to Forget You" (feat. Rihanna)


Shakira's new album will be released next month and she's enlisted the help of Rihanna for it's lead single. "Can't Remember To Forget You" serves are the first release from the self titled project and it's video premiered a few days ago. We saw a sexy side from both woman and I will say that it was hot.

Joseph Khan directed the clip and the girls had to spice it up because the song itself isn't all that. I feel that the video could have been even sexier and more raunchier. They could have did more groping and touching or even planted a few kisses on one another...Rihanna kind of did but not really.

Lastly, I am going to introduce my good friend B who is from the website Thirsty Blog. He will give commentary and thoughts about a few topics that are posted right here on Dimp-Zone. Within the next few weeks we will do videos so this is just the start. Peep it all below.



So after watching this video, only two things were confirmed with me. One, Shakira will always be sexy and outshine anyone that she's in a video with. Two, Rihanna still can't pop it, twerk it, wind it or thrust it no matter how hard she tries. She attempted to bust a few moves but it never really works in her favor.

The song itself never really grabbed my attention. It's not my forte. But I do like when Shakira pairs with the Urban artists which is why she gets play. This is the very first post that I've done about her and I'm sure it won't be the last.  But anyway, below is B's thoughts on the video.
________________________________________________________________________________

B's Response from Thirsty Blog

While I'm NOT a fan of this song at all, I love the video! It's hot, steamy, and Shakira looks great! I like how she played with different looks and wigs and her dancing in the red dress was sexy. I'm surprised the Grammys didn't pick them up for a performance because that would've been a better thing to see opening than (well you know who).

Thoughts? Vote and Comment below!!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...