NEW VIDEO | Mariah Carey - "You're Mine (Eternal)"


Here it is. Mariah Carey released the video for her newest single "You're Mine (Eternal)". The song will be featured on her upcoming album which will hit stores on May 6th. Trey Songz is featured on the official remix for the song and he also makes a cameo in the video you're about to see.

He serves as the love interest while she sits (literally) throughout the entire video singing along to the song while covering up those beasts. She looked great, and the tone of the video matched perfectly with that of the song. Check out the clip below.


Alright, I did get a little bored with watching her....but the tone and theme of the video kepted me entertained. I loved the colors, I loved the scenery and the water. The entire cool and blue tone just kept me watching, not to mention Trey Songz! I can't wait to see the remix video which should be out some time next week. What did you think about the clip? Vote and comment below.


BONUS!

Mariah also it up The Breakfast Club radio station to promote the new single and video. She also spoke on Beyonce, threw shade at Ariana Grande, talked about her Glitter era and a bunch more. Check out a few excerpts from Toyaz World!

On 'American Idol' controversy: “I don’t even remember what that was. That was a moment in my life that I’m going to press delete.” 

On Nick Cannon's mouth diarrhea: “Nick needs to slow down and stop talking so much.” 

On rumours that she dated Cam’ron: “I never dated Cam’ron, but Cam’ron was my friend.” 

On Ariana Grande: “I wish everybody all the best of luck and if this is the career path they choose, hope that they can achieve longevity.” 

On Beyoncé’s 'Drunk in Love': “I don’t know that song. I love Beyoncé, but I have not heard the song.” 

On her new album: “I have a song called ‘Thirsty.’ It’s a record I did with Hit-Boy.”

On Dem Babies: “I’m very hands on. I fire nannies like this and I hate doing it, but I have to ’cause if they try to make themselves more important in the baby’s mind than me…” 

On her twins’ Christmas book: “Nick released a press release, but I have not agreed to those terms… I have a Christmas movie that is in the works for next year.” 

On Glitter: “I regretted Glitter for the longest, but now it’s a cult classic and I own it. I own the masters, so I can do any type of remake.” 

On her breakdown in 2001: “I didn’t have a mental breakdown. I had a diva fit … Suicidal no, I would never do that. That’s against my faith.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...