FRESH MUSIC | Justin Bieber - "Heartbreaker"


#MusicMondays are among us as Justin Bieber kicks off the release series with a new song called "Heartbreaker". For the next 10 weeks, he plans to release a song or "journal entry" every Monday which will lead up to the release of his new movie "Believe".

This track was produced by Maejor Ali, T-Minus, and Chef Tone. It shows off a more vulnerable side of Justin. It's a slow and mellow jam. It kind of has a Justin Timberlake feel to it, but it works in his favor. Also the cover looks strikingly similar to Kanye's "808's & Heartbreaks". Below he explains the track and you can give it a spin.


“It’s a song for people going through a heartbreak—like I was when I wrote it,” he explained. “It means so much to me to be able to share what I was, and still am going through, with my fans. I’m very proud of this song and I hope it gives my fans some insight into my heart.”


It's a dope track. I haven't really caught the #BeiberFever, nor will this make me catch it, but I can definitely dig the track. SOmetimes I can't help but wonder how these child stars lose their innoence. I remember when every girl and mom in the world wanted this little boy, and look what he's become....smh. What do you think about the track?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...