FRESH MUSIC | Jennifer Hudson - "I Can't Describe (The Way I Feel)" (feat. T.I.)


Jennifer Hudson has been hard at work on her third studio album. She's putting putting in work with multiple movies hitting theaters this year and the next, she's also just finished her stint on the hit television show "Smash".

The new album is set to be released the first quarter of next year and she describes it as being a more upbeat body of work than the last album. This Pharrell produced song sounds just like it. It's called "Can't Describe (The Way I Feel)" and it features T.I. Check it out below.

I love it! That voice is just ever amazing! But it could have dine without T.I., nothing against him, but this song does not call for one to spit some rap all up and through it. What do you think about the song?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...