Miley Cyrus Announces New Album Title, Says She's Not A Ratchet White Girl


Today, miss Miley Cyrus announced the title of her upcoming album. It's called "BANGERZ" The album will feature productions from Mike Will, Pharrell, Da Internz and will feature Big Sean, Juicy J and more. She describes it as "good, fun uptempo music."

It's proceeded by the single "We Can't Stop" which is sitting at #3 on Billboard's Hot 100. She was recently interviewed by Notion magazine where she dished on people thinking that she's a ratchet white girl and deciding on dropping Cyrus from her stage name. Check out the goods below.


On Being Misunderstood:
“People have this misconception of me that I’m just one of these kids on TV and that now I go off and party and I’m just this ratchet white girl, and I’m not.
I work really really hard, I’m just in a different environment. I’m young and living and in LA which is everyone’s dream, you know.”

On Dropping Her Surname:
I was thinking about dropping the Cyrus and just being Miley, but there’s something powerful about the fact that my name now is like a household name.
I’m living it to the fullest. Rather than taking a blessing and making it a curse, it’s just like this is what this name is now.”
Here are a few photos from the magazine shoot.



Well, you go Miley!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...