FRESH MUSIC | Jordin Sparks - "Skipping A Beat"


Jordin Sparks has made her return to the music world with the release of her mid-tempo R&B ballad called "Skipping A Beat". The love song is pretty much an ode to her boyfriend and lover Jason Derulo. It's a mesh of pop lyrics over an R&B/Urban track.

This will serve as the follow up to her 2009 album "Battlefield" and is said to be the first single from her upcoming album which should hit stores later this fall. The song was supposedly produced by Harmony and co-written by Sparks herself. Listen to the tune below.



It's a smooth one, not what I expected for a "return" but I guess it will do. I'm a fan so  I'm sure it will grow on me. I just hope this will be deemed  buzz, and she brings out something a bit more heavy hitting. This is just too safe. Your thoughts?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...