Did Raven Symone Confrim Her Ghey Sexuality?


If you've been following my blog, then you know that I've been on top of Raven Symone and the big lesbian rumor. I reported the first rumor that the National Enquirer put out about her and her rumored big ghey wedding to America's Next Top Model contestant Az'Marie. I've been giving it to you all and U.A.E.N.O. it!!

So it just so happen that on Friday, she tweeted a very revealing message and also retweeted a few messages from the fans, one that indicated that she's been "out" and such. She is a very private individual when it comes to her personal life, so she didn't exactly say the words "I'm gay", it's all an assumption with the tweets you're about to see below. Check them out.

Her tweet...


 What she retweeted from someone saying that she's been out...


Raven also released this statement to CNN:

“I am very happy that gay marriage is opening up around the country and is being accepted,” the actress said in a statement through her representatives. 
“I was excited to hear today that more states legalized gay marriage. I, however am not currently getting married, but it is great to know I can now, should I wish to.”

So there you have it in a nut shell. The girl is ghey and I don't love her any less!! She's my home girl from another world! I would like to point out to B who challenged my posts last year saying..

..this is all a lie and you ought to be ashamed of yourself for posting this madness, raven is not gay and is not marrying this girl. this story is so not raven...people need to leave this girl alone and keep it moving
and
I don't believe it, raven is all for the gays...fag hag yes, gay girl no! 

Yes bitch I called you out!! LMAO! Eat those words!! Do you believe it now? I sure hope so. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...