ASK DIMP | Why Don't You Post More About Hip-Hop?


Jay writes...

Hey Dimp, I've been visiting you're blog on a regular for about a year now and I see that you rarely post anything about hip-hop artists, video, or new music. I think that you could see more people visiting your site if you featured more hip-hop on it like Kendrick Lamar, 2 Chainz, Juicy J. They're all good. 
I know that there is rarely any gossip about them, but they're always dropping music and tracks. I think you should really incorporate them on your site. It will add a bit more flavor to it. 
-Jay

My response below...


Hey Jay. One of my best friends go by Jay, so this better not be you sending this email Julius. But if not, I will answer by saying that I don't post about hip-hop as much because I don't listen to a lot of it. The few people that I post about like Drake, Jay-Z, Kanye West, Nicki Minaj and a few others, I listen to their music and I like it.

I do try to post about the people in hip-hop but it never sticks. There are a lot of new things that I want to implement to this site and that is actually one of them. I almost want to see another writer that is interested in hip-hop so that they can post about it.

But I do agree, I do think I could have a bigger audience if I did more posts on hip-hop becuase there are a lot of fans out there that just love it. Knowing me, I'll do what I can to reach bigger audiences. Thanks for sending in this question.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...