Aaliyah: 12 Years Later


Not a day goes by that I don't think about this woman and the impact she made on music. Every song I hear, I can hear some Aaliyah inspiration behind it. Thanks to Chris Brown and Drake, we got to hear something new and fresh from the late singer. She died 12 years ago today when her plane crashed while eave the Bahamas. She was filming what was her last music video for "Rock the Boat".

Her music lives on, it plays and play and plays. Her fans keep her spirit alive as well. Now lets just hope we can get that album that was promised over a year ago. I'm sure fans would love it. Same thing with the biopic. Last I heard was that Solange was supposed to be portraying her in a film, but I don't think that's true. Rest In Peace Babygirl. We'll always love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...