FRESH MUSIC | Jason Derulo - "Talk Dirty" (feat. 2 Chainz)


"Talk Dirty" is the second single lifted from Jason Derulo's upcoming third album titled "Tattoos" which is due out in Sept. The song features rapper 2 Chainz and is the follow up to his hit "The Other Side" which was about his lover girl Jordin Sparks. The song is very horn driven with a catchy hook. It was very different for him.

 He said: “I’m really excited about the single. It has a feature and I’ve never done that before,” said Jason. “It’s just a shocking song. When you hear it, you’ll know what I’m talking about. People will be thinking, ‘Hmm, really?!’ It’s very out there, but it was so fun.” Give it a go below.




I like it. I was never really a big fan of Jason.....I'm still not a fan. i don't know what it is about him but, he's just too good of a boy. His image is just too clean for me. No scandals, no hiccups or nothing. As for his music, I just can't really get with it, with the exception of this song. your thoughts?


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...