Raz B Plans Tell All Book, Outs Chris Brown, Lil Wayne & More

Raspberry Raz B and his antics are no stranger to my blog. Over the past few years, he has been involved in more public beef than anyone I know. Now, it looks as if he's going for round two with singer Chris Brown.

The former B2K member is planning to pen a tell all book called "This Boy's Life" and inside he plans on exposing Chris Brown, Lil Wayne, Ray J, Bow Wow & Omarion's homosexuality. As always, Breezy fed into it and responded, then later deleted his tweets. Check out the action below.

As the book or "memoir" is scheduled for an early Fall release and some of it is already written. How did Chris Brown get a hold of it, I don't know. But it alledegy reads..

"I've never had issues with substances; even when I was at my lowest. I always thank God I never had a serious addiction like the Weezy's [Lil Wayne] and the Breezy's [Chris Brown]."

"What type of man hits a woman? A man that does not honor womanhood or the fragility of it. I also read that most men who beat women have latent homosexual tendencies. So there you go."

That didn't sit too well with Chris Brown because he hopped on Twitter to clear his name, but in my eyes, it made matters worse for him. Check out what he had to say below.


Brown later took to his Twitter account to refute Raz B's claims, saying:

"Lying about somebody in a book is called defamation of character.

Keep feeding people bulls**t and ima end up owning you and that book! 

RAZ B! God bless... My lawyers are handling it! Lol ima chill!"   

Alright, here's my two cents. Where in the bloody hell is Chris Brown's publicist? Why does he always fall into Raz B's traps? Why does he tweet and then delete? Does he not know about screen capturing?

 I bet Lil Wayne won't respond to it, nor will Ray J. They could give two cents about what people think. Hell, Lil Wayne wears leapord stretch pants and leggings. We've seen him kiss the big boss Baby of Cash Money Records in the mouth! 


We know that Lil Wanyne IS NOT gay. Bisexual....maybe, but not gay. Ray J, I just don't see it. I can't see him even being bi. So I have no clue where Raspberry is getting that from. Bow Wow, I've been hearing gay rumors about him ever since he was a kid rapping. Back then I couldn't see it, but now sometimes I do wonder. Especially after seeing this...


Yup, those mannerisms and hand movements says it all. No, he was not acting or pretending. He was "trying" to sound hard and manly, but looked feminine doing it. Here's the video it was lifted from.





But I honestly don't think that Bow Wow is gay or bi. He's a pretty boy. There are some straight pretty boys out there. I just think that he's so pretty and cute that people want him to be gay so that they can hit it.

Now Omarion...I believe in all of my heart that this kid is a gay as they come...if not GAYER (is that's ever a word). He's just deep inside someone's closet and needs to come out already. Raspberry isn't pulling the stories about B2K from his ass crack. I believe that incidents actually happened. I believe that they all we're forced to do sexual things to one another. After seeing this picture, it told me all I needed to know..


Who does that? I don't care how close you are, four guys won't be in a room with a cameraman, stripping down to their underwear unless "something" was about to go down. I can beleive that they were doing god knows what to each other. Omarion is just protecting the little of an image that he has left. Either that, or he wants to put it all behind him and forget about it. I heard Lil Fizz is a power bottom and J. Boog....I will not go there.

This all leads me to Chris Brown. I've heard so many gay rumors..oh so many. I've seen so many weird photos and so many crazy stories. There was this..

The infamous hotel shot of "Chris" getting dressed after a hook-up with the guy in the red and a girl who snapped the photo [allegedly]. Then there was this..


The alleged DM'd between Breezy and somone named Martyn. We later found it out was photo shopped. Last but not least, there was this..


An explicit image of two (rumored to be Chris Brown & Andre Merrit) guys doing the nasty. If you care to see the entire photo click here. After all of that, do I think Chris Brown is gay? Hell NO! I think all of the stuff I posted above was fake and put together. If he was indeed gay, he would never have been able to score a chick like Rihanna. Never in a million years. I think that guys want him to be gay so that they can get a slice of his cake.

I just wish that he would not fall for the bait when people comes for his sexuality. He becomes so defensive and retaliates almost as if he's "protecting" his sexuality. The fact that he does that sometimes makes me wonder. He should just learn to ignore the ignorance. If he knows that he's not gay then he doesn't need to prove ti to the world. That's all I'm saying.

He said his lawyers will take care of it. That's what should have happened in the first place. So what do you think? Does Raz B have a solid story? How can he prove that these guys are indeed in the closet? Do you think any of them are? Sound off below.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...