WTF Was Mary J. Blige Thinking?

I am not one to knock anyone's hustle, but this shit was just an utter mess! I''m sitting here watching television at home and this comes across my screen and all I could do was shake my head. Mary J. Blige in a Burger King commercial. Singing what's inside of their new chicken wrap.

Now, I can easily see if she made a cameo in the commercial, eating it and SAYING what was inside of it. But for this trick to have the nerve to be in the middle of a restaurant, on top of a table WITH a big ass microphone singing about a snack wrap just threw me in a loop. Peep the commercial below.




Maybe this was done for laughs, but I didn't crack a smile. Just shook my head. This is what Mary's career has fell too. Honey boo boo child....
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...