Tupac Rises From The Dead To Perform At Coachella

Or at least that is what it looked like to fans. Rapper Tupac, who has been dead for nearly 15 years was resurrected via hologram to put on a very eerie, creepy yet modern performance last night at Cochella where Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg headlined.

The digital hologram was the most talked about thing on the internet last night. The fans we're literally watching a modern day Shakur rapping and interacting with his fellow rappers. The event also featured rappers Enimem, Wiz Khalifa and 50 Cent. Check out the performance below.





How scary is that? I mean, goodness how did they do that? The voice? The look. I mean it was a little crazy to watch. Now you have the non believers that are saying "oh he's definitely not dead now". I won't lie, this is starting to make me question it. But I shall not. That was a good ass performance. Now, I wonder how many more will we see? Can we get on of Aaliyah since she never got the chance to perform "Rock the Boat"?  What did you think about this digitally enhanced Tupac performance?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...