Rita Ora Drops "How We Do (Party & Bullsh*t)" Video

Here it is, the moment you all have been waiting for! Rita Ora is one of pops fastest rise acts. Ever since she has been taken under the wing of Jay-Z, she's been all over the place. Performing gig after gig and preparing for the release of her debut album via Roc Nation.

Anywho, one of her singles "How We Do (Party & Bullsh*t)" got the video treatment and premiered via VEVO. The clip was directed by Marc Klasfled and shows Rita doing nothing but partying and bullshitting throughout the entire clip. It looked fun and had me smiling all the way through. Check it out below.





I loved it! Rita is a very pretty girl that can actually sing. Is it wrong for Jay-Z to be pushing her to see the same success that Rihanna has had? Is it even working? Or will he give up on her like he did Teairra Mari? Naaa I doubted. Rita looks like she has what it takes to make it. She looks and sounds like she has staying power. I just hope the public likes her as much as I do. I also would like to hear her tackle a ballad. Then I shall cast my true judgement. But as for now, I'm content. What did you htink about the video? Did you like it as much as I did?




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...