Nicki Minaj Deletes Her Twitter Account

It looks as if Nicki Minaj chucked up the deuces to Twitter yesterday which rocked the social networking world. She had over 11 million followers who we're saddened and outraged about her dissapperance. I guess she sad enough after dealing with so much.

Before the account was deleted, it seemed like she found out startling information about a few of her followers which pissed her off. It was one of her biggest dedicated fan sites Nicki Daily, after the rapper found out that the site posted tracks from her "Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded" album before it hit stores. Check out the juice below.

The rapper found out about the leaked tracks and went to Twitter to block @NickiDaily (who's page is also deleted). Then when her fans (barbz and kenz) got a wind of what was happening, some of them took Nicki's side, and some took the fan site's side.

The ones that sided with the fan site tweet Nicki some harsh and terrible things, which led her to tweet these final words to her followers... 

  • And that’s exactly why I’m paying the barbz DUST right now! And deleting my twitter. Smdh – don’t cry 4 me Argentina”
  • On 2nd thought I’ll just follow a new set of barbz. The ones I follow r very mean and ratchet. *side eyes them*  
  • Exactly. Posted leaked music! *deletin twttr* RT @NickiBarbPink: @NickiDaily kno why they got blocked.   
  • Like seriously, its but so much a person can take. Good f-cking bye!

Heated exchange. But I'm sure Nicki will resurface. They all do. Chris Brown deleted his twitter account a million times already. So did Kid Cudi, Cassie and others. The only person who's yet to resurface is Keyshia Cole, (who didn't have many followers anyway). I can see why Nicki Minaj was upset, but I think she's taking it the wrong way. She's making a big deal out of nothing. I get the leaked tracks,  downloading thing, but gosh, your gonna delete your entire twitter? No mam! I don't think the site meant to do any harm to Nicki.

There's just so much going on with her right now. I mean, she has a new album, has been performing every where and promoting. She was even on edge during the interview she just had with Nightline. She's just going through a lot right now. She will be back and issue an apology to her followers and it will be as if nothing happened. Watch and see.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...