Fresh Music: Monica - "Take A Chance" feat. Wale

Monica just dropped a new single from her album "New Life" which drops next Tuesday. The project has spawned songs like "It All Belongs To Me" which features Brandy. "Anything (To Find You)" which featured Lil Kim & Rick Ross and "Until It's Gone".

 The name of this track is called "Take A Chance" and it features rapper Wale. She sings over a smooth production about no matter what kind of love you have, it's worth taking a risk, taking a chance. IT was produced by Rico Love. Listen to R&B track after the break.




Monica ft Wale - Take A Chance - HipHopEarly t12309.mp3


Hmmmm, this actually sounds pretty good. It has a smooth R&B production. I guess Rico Love is the one to go to for a R&B cut. But I don't really dig his productions like that. I wasn't a fan of Kelly Rowland's "Motivation" nor am I a fan of "It All Belongs To Me". Something about his productions that aren't attention grabbing. The last song that I like of his was "Sweet Dreams" by Beyoncé. This song changes a lot of that because I can actually dig it. I can listen to it and like what I'm hearing. What do you think about the track? Vote and share your thoughts below.








Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...