Fresh Artist: Tyler Jacob

In an email request I received from my friends over at Kempire Radio, I'm introducing a guy that I'm sure many of you already know. His name is Tyler Jacob and he's been featured on many other sites and received praises from the likes of Brandy, Melanie Fiona, Donnell Jones and more.

Last June, Fly Guy Music Blog featured him on their site covering a Beyoncé's "1+1" song ad he did a damn good job.That's where I first was introduced to him. Unfortunately that was the only video that I watched. Now it looks like he's embarking on a huge music career and is getting nothing but love and support for it.

He's released a brand new EP called "Face II Face" which features original tunes & remixes like "Face II Face" and "Cry No More" as well as covers of huge hits like Adele's "Someone Like You". The single is now available on iTunes. Check out the EP after the break.





The funny thing is that while I was reading the email, I had no clue who he was until I saw a picture. I was like "Oh I know who he is, I've seen him on a bunch of sites". I don't know why I've never thought to post about him because he's a damn good singer. I mean damn good. He sounds so fresh. I love his original music as well as his covers. I'm sure once he gets signed, he'll do very well.

The two songs on his EP are flawless efforts. I absolutley love them. "Face II Face"  & "Cry No More" are great songs. Make sure you listen to them. He has nearly 7,000 subscribers and over 800,000 video vies on Youtube. Clearly the public likes him. He's covered songs by Rihanna, Beyoncé, Adele, Frank Ocean and tons of others. I'm sure you will like this guy.





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...