Drake Premires "Take Care" Video W/ Rihanna & "HYFR" W/ Lil Wayne

 Yesterday, Drake didn't just drop one video, but two. He finally gave fans what they have been waiting for. The anticipation of the "Take Care" video was high and the delivery of the final product was long over due. The Rihanna assisted single currently sits at #11 on Billboard's Hot 100 and could possibly go higher.

The other single "HYFR" which features Lil Wayne also got the video treatment. The flick featured cameos from Baby of Cash Money and Trey Songz. The theme of this was one was a second throwing of his bar mitzvah to ceelebrate his jewish heritage...only this time, he did things differently. Check out both videos below.









Now first off, let me express my disappointment about the "Take Care" video. I really dislike the fact they they "attempted" to take the shine away from Rihanna in this video. I mean, she merely treated like a video model instead of an actual artist in the video. She definitely has more parts throughout the song on the album version, but this video was chopped up to put more focus on Drake. Other than that, I did like the video, it was very simple and cute, I still love the song, but I just hate the fact that the dimmed down Rihanna for Drake to shine. I get it, it is his video, his album and his song, but come one, don't do Ri-Ri!

The "HYFR" video looked like they just had nothing but fun while shooting it. Drake definetly gave the fans a treat with the release of both videos and they we're great efforts. Now, it will another 4 or 5 months until we get a new video from the man so I hope this will hold you over. What did you think about the videos? Share your thoughts below.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...