Syleena Johnson Wants You To Know....


....that she still has it! No one talks about this lady on their blogs, no one mentions anything that he has been doing with herself recently so it's hard for people to keep up with her. I stumble across this video on Singersroom and I had to share it.

Syleena Johnson is currently touring in the U.K. and during one of her performance, she gave a very astounding Whitney Houston tribute. She performed "I Will Always Love You" & it was one of the best I've ever heard. She should have performed it at The Grammy's. Watch it below.






Didn't that give you chills? I mean, she performed it word for word, and note for note! She sounded amazing!!! People like her always go unnoticed in the industry. She's another artist that is sticking to her R&B/Soul music. She still tours and performs around the world. She dropped her album "Chapter V: Underrated" last year and I'm sure there will be a chapter 6. She was in Chicago a few years ago shopping at the Best Buy store that I work at. I don't know if she remembers me or not, but we exchanged a few words (not bad ones). It was more of me speaking to her and asking if she was finding everything alright at our store...and she was. Expect to see more from her on Dimp-Zone!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...