Fresh Music: Ameriie - "Every Time"

Just when you thought she was fading away into the "never making another song because I can't catch a break" - lands, Ameriie has dropped a brand new song and is planning on dropping an entire mini EP and album within the next coming months.

Courtesy of Rap-Up.com, I'm bringing you a listen of the song called "Every Time". It's a fresh sounding, mid-tempo R&B cut that takes us back to the Amerie (yes with only ONE "i") that we were introduced to. Take a listen to it below.




Believe it or not, I actually liked the track. It reminds me sooo much on here 2002 debut. I'm assuming that is the meaning behind the artwork above. It's a picture that is dated back to god knows when. It's like she was bringing us back in time with the picture and she's doing the same thing with the music. I hear that she is still planning on releasing her "Cymatika" music on the new album...we shall see how that goes. In the meantime, share your thoughts about the song below.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...