Drake Hints New Aaliyah Collaboration

Rapper Drake recently revealed some exciting news regarding the late, grate singer Aaliyah. We all know about the love that he had for her. He even has her pictured tattooed on his back. He also sampled her "At Your Best (You Are Loved)" song on his debut album "Thank Me Later".

According to Dizzy himself, he said that he was some great news that has to do with Aaliyah coming soon. He was then asked if the news had anything to do with the rumored posthumous album that I first reported about earlier in the month. As always he remained coy about it. Read the article below.


“I have some great Aaliyah news coming soon. Some special things,” the 25-year-old told Tim Westwood. When asked if it had to do with a rumored posthumous project of her unreleased recordings, he remained coy. 

“Just some special things, you know. Great things for music, period.” Drizzy shared his admiration for the “Try Again” songstress, who passed away at the age of 22. “I think more than anything Aaliyah always made music that was never uncomfortable for me to listen to,” he explained. 

“You know it’s hard for me to ride around to a female singer because at the end of the day, you’re a man, but she always kept it so G with the writing and the melodies. It was something to ride to, especially when it was chopped and crewed. That’s when I used to love Aaliyah the most.” SOURCE



Wow! This is exciting!! This makes the upcoming Aaliyah album no longer a rumor. Because after I posted that news, the producer deleted the tweet. So I wondered if it was true or not...but this kind of confirms it. I find it funny that the Tim Westwood said that Aaliyah would have been Beyoncé if she was still alive because I honestly feel the exact same way. I've always said that. I mean, she was well on her way to be this big huge international superstar before she died in that plane crash. Some people would disagree, but who cares! I just hope news album her new posthumous album will be released soon.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...