Raven Symone Talks Weight Loss, Dating & New Show

Raven Symone paid another visit to the Wendy show and this time she looked better than ever. She came onto the show to discuss her weight loss & how she did it, dating, welcoming people to her house when needed, as well as her new show on ABC. Check out the gorgeous lady and her smile worthy interview below.


She revealed that while she was taping "That's So Raven" she was under a lot of stress because so many people's paychecks depended on her. Now, she works out and does portion control to keep stress to a minimum.



Damn she looked good! I mean, yes I started to worry a few weeks back after I saw this....



...because it just didn't look right to me. May be it was make up and the hair I don't know but I freaked out. This was a picutre of her doing the  "Race to Erase" event. But yeah she looked stunning on the Wendy Show and her new show looks pretty funny too. Maybe I'll toon in because I love me some Raven. I like how a lot of  the plus sized celebs are deciding to trim it down, Jennifer Hudson, Jordin Sparks, now Raven Symone...who's next? I think it's pretty cool because it can and will inspire a ton of people (like myself) to gain some self control and do what I have to do to get to where I want in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...