Ciara Loves Being Nude + Summer Tour

Ciara has found a new obession, and that's being nude. She revealed to US Weekly that she feels sexy when she alone, prancing around naked. The pictures above will be featured in the June 6th issue of the magazine. Check out what she had to say after the break.



Ciara has confessed that she has an "obsession with nudity".

Talking to Us Weekly, the 'Ride' singer revealed that she often walks around naked when home alone and enjoys the feeling of "embracing the body".

"I feel the sexiest when I'm by myself, walking around nude," she explained. "I have this new obsession with nudity, it's really weird... I just really love embracing the body."

She went on to say that while she tries to maintain a balanced diet and exercise routine, she is not obsessed with being overly thin and looks after herself for the health benefits that the lifestyle provides.

"I can lose weight easily and I don't like to do that. I'm not trying to lose and get small. I just want to keep shape and I just want to focus on abs and glutes," she said.
She's looking pretty damn juicy in the pictures above. She has legs for DAYS! In other Ciara new the songstress is set to go on a summer tour. The details are still slim about that but it's definitely in the works and I'm sure fans will love her for that being that her last album "Basic Instinct" didn't fare too well due to promotional issues and there we're fans of the album that wanted that. So this could be a big deal for her and could easily help her rocket back to the top. She's reportedly in talks with Universal Motown to ink a new deal after being dismissed from Jive Records.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...