Katy Perry Unveils Album & Single Artwork for "Teenage Dream"

Billboard queen Katy Perry, who spent 5 weeks on top of Billboard's Hot 100 with her song "California Girls" feat. Snoop Dogg, has released her album & single artwork for her upcoming sophomore effort "Teenage Dream". That will also be the name of the second singled that will be released in a few days. The picture above is the album cover. Notice that there aren't any letters on the cover, just a pretty lady with her head in the clouds. The picture below is for the single.

I'm digging Katy Perry. I never was that big of a fan. I mean, I liked "I Kissed A Girl" as well as "Hot & Cold" but she's someone that I've never really followed. I like the song "California Girls" as well. So she is someone that I will blog more about and jock! Her album drops on August 24th. Do you think she will have the number one album?

Your Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...