Fresh Music: Katy Perry - "Teenage Dream"

Today was a perfect day for Katy Perry to drop her second single being that "California Girls" was dethroned by Eminem & Rihanna. This song is called "Teenage Dream" and will impact radio airwaves on July 26th. The album will drop Aug. 24th. Listen to it hit below..


Granted, this song isn't as catchy as "Californa Girls" but it can stand on it's own. This is the type of song that you would have to listen to it all the way through to get the feel for it. Especially after the chorus storms in. "You make me feel like a living ....teenage dream ....the way u turn me on,... i cant sleep..... My heart stops.... when you look at me.... just one touch ......now baby I believe...... this is real, so take a chance and don't ever look back." That's a very catchy chorus! The overall sound is soft, pop/rock tune that will defiantly prove that she has the power to have a follow-up in single sit in the top 10. I like it a lot.


Your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...