Jay-Z Speaks About Lil Mama's Actions During The VMA's


This year's 2009 MTV VMA Awards was full of surprises. So surprising it even upsetted Jay-Z. During his performance, along with Alicia Keys, Lil Mama popped onto the stage during the performance tp strike a pose with the duo and Jay-Z nor Alicia were too pleased about it. Peep what Jay had to say about the situation during an interview with radio personality Angie Martinez. Peep it below..

I would never do that. I would never have the nerve to do that. We go to rehearsals, we do run-throughs, and we work really hard on the performance to put on a show for people. And to interrupt that moment for us, I don’t think that was the right thing to do.

I actually thought it was the equivalent of what Kanye did to Taylor Swift but nobody really talked about that because I’m not a lil sweet girl from middle America.

I’m cool with her being excited and all that, but you also have to understand people put in work to make that performance happen–the planning of it, there’s a lot of planning that went into that performance. To disrupt that is out of line.

…To be honest, I was a little angry–but what imma do, fight Lil mama?

SOURCE


Wow. I bet any money that Lil Mama was BUZZED! I sear! LOL @ Jay. I wish he would fight that lil girl. Though it would be hella funny to see it happen. I m ean, I can understand that Lil Mama looks up to the two, but that's no excuse for jumping on stage to steal someone elses shine. And Jay-Z is SOOO WRONG for the comment bout him not being a 19 year old girl so no one really said anything about his miss-happening. First off, No one interrupted HIS FIRST VMA AWARD ACCEPTANCE SPEECH and then said someone else was more deserving. That's why it was such a big deal with Taylor. She's only 19 and she was the FIRST & YOUNGEST COUNTRY singer to WIN an award from the show. Get over yourself Jay. Stop comparing yourself to teenage girls. It's not a good look. WE all know you're only still RELEVANT because you are apart of the Knowles clan..

Dimpsettes, your thoughts?
comment below..

4 comments:

  1. Gay-Z is an asshole and I cannot wait 4 the day that he REALLY retires. His voice makes my ass itch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. why was she wearing an outfit from Rainbow like serious and why wasn't her hair done

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMFAO @ the first comment!

    lil mama not ballin yet to be wearing high fashion designers stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. H&M is a step up from Rainbow

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...