Beyonce Sings "Halo" To A Cancer Survivor


Hey Dimpsettes! I missed you all! I hope ya missed me. What better way to start back blogging with a post that'll bring tears to one's eyes. Check out Beyonce who has resumed her touring over seas to promote her multi-platinum selling album "I Am...Sasha Fierce". SHe sang Halo to a young girl named Chelsea who survived cancer.

It's so touching, and yes my eyes watered. People in the audience was tearing up as well as the 7 year old girl. She lookd like she couldn't believe it. Its good to see B doing things like this. It shows that she has a heart and is NOT as mean and cruel as people claim her to be!

Dimpsettes your thougths?
comment below...

2 comments:

  1. I saw this the other day, this really made me cry :'{ and I'm so glad she so damn sweet. i love Bey!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. right along with me. I just dont see the fake and phony stuff that ppl say about her. thou i've never met her, but im sure she's jus as sweet as sweet patato pie!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...