The B. Scott Show: Kandi Burruss Interview (Part I)


MY boo B.Scott has been doing the dayum thing. He started off doing just videos about things, his neighbors, celebs & life in general. Now he is on the verge of creating his own show! That's big time right?! I know a few months back I was a little upset because he hadn't gave us a nice video in oh so long. I was PISSED. Saying that I wanted the OLD B.Scott back the one that danced and gave us what we wanted. So, this video above tells us what he's been up to. He's been hard at work on putting together this show.

So above peep Part 1 of his interview with Kandi Burruss from "The Real Housewives of Atlanta". They talk about her career as a writer and artist, personal life & her presence on the show. Peep it above.

B.Scott does a good job with these interviews. Love it! He gets all the goodies and juices from them. lol. I love the intro! I love the Glamor & Glitter song!! "TO THE RUNWAY!! TO THE RUNWAY! TO THE RUNWAY!!" lol. His hair and EVERYTHING is just on point. That lip gloss is poppin! lol. Hell he's more glamored out than Kandi! LOL! Anywho.. Part 2 of the interview will be posted on Friday. Enjoy!..

*RANDOMNESS* That NOTE Kandi hit at the end of this video was NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT good!! I had to turn my dayum speakers down! Other than that, great interview though!

Dimpsettes, your thoguhts?
comment below...

3 comments:

  1. OMG finally sumone agree with me on that note she hit at the end was fucking terrible!!! I'm sorry Kandi but you was on ya bad day!! Is it me or she seems phony???

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was terrible!! she shiudve been pratcing or somethin. I kno bscot was like GUUURLLL GET OFF MY COUCH!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...